Saut ul Quran (Urdu) software is the translation and commentary (Tafsir) on the Holy Quran in the Urdu lanaguage, which was writen by Haji Mohammad Younis Khan. The software is designed to run on Android devices. The APK installation file is provided below in a ZIP file. Please download the ZIP file and then follow the intructions below.
|Title||Size (mb)||File Type||Platform|
|Saut ul Quran in the Urdu Language||554 MB||APK|
The APK can be installed onto your mobile device either using a PC or directly from your phone.You will need ZArchiver on your Android Device to extract and install the APK. Download ZArchiver from Google Play Store onto your device before continuing.
- Before installing make sure third party apps are allowed on your Android Device.
To do this, go to Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources
Enable this option to allow your Adnroid Device to install apps from sources outside Google Play Store.
Click OK to enable the setting.
- You can also install the APK file directly from a browser onto your Android Device. Open your browser and go to http://www.sautulquranuk.com/software.html
- Select the APK file to download it. (See Software Download at top of page). You should see it downloading on the top bar of your device.
- Once it has finished downloading, open ZArchiver and goto the Downloads folder.
- Select Saut ul Quran (Urdu).zip.
- Select 'Extract here' to extract the APK file from within the ZIP file.
- Once it has extracted, select Saut ul Quran (Urdu).apk then press 'Open'.
- Select Install.
- In order to install the Saut ul Quran application on your Android device, you must first download the ZIP file above which contains the APK installation. Download it to your computer, into a location of your choice (like the desktop).
- Once you have downloaded the ZIP file onto your desktop, Extract the APK file onto your desktop.
- Connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable. If asked to 'Charge your phone' or 'Connect as a ‘Media Device’. Choose 'Connect as a ‘Media Device’.
- Now open Windows Explorer and find your Android Device under ‘My Computer’.
- Now copy the APK file from the desktop into a folder onto your Android device.
- You will now be able to find the APK file using ‘My files’ on your Android Device.
- Select the APK file and then press Install when prompted.